- English (United States)
There is big great news for Minecraft PE/Window 10 Edition players. New update was released on June 1,2017!
The main details are following.
- Added a setting to toggle smooth lighting
※Off-hand slot only works with arrows and totems of undying.
- Iron and gold tools can now be smelted into iron nuggets and gold nuggets
- Concrete powder
- Glazed terracotta
- Shulker box
- Frosted ice
- Beds can now be dyed in all 16 colors. Also gives a short bounce when jumped on)
- Explorer maps
- Totem of undying
- Iron nugget
- Spawn eggs
- Lead motion improved
- Maps are now numbered so you can tell which map is
- Empty maps with compasses have been renamed to Locator maps to distinguish between empty maps without compasses
- Cartographer villagers
参考：Minecraft Official Wiki
Now you can hold arrows and totems of undying on your off-hand. I highly hope another update to be able to hold shields comes soon.
Now we can smelt our iron/gold items into iron/gold nuggets. This means it came to be easier to collect iron/gold for players. We can craft iron/gold ingot with 9 irin/gold nuggets.